- Once an order has been confirmed, it will be sent through to an automated logistics system, and thus, we will not be able to make any changes to your order, including shipping address and contact details. Confirmed orders cannot be cancelled. Therefore, please ensure that the information you have provided are accurate.
- An email will be sent to the buyer within 24 hours after the order has been confirmed. If you have not received a confirmation email after 24 hours, please contact our customer service. Friendly reminder to double check your spam/junk mailbox first.
- Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 5 working days from the day that the order was confirmed, unless certain product stated otherwise. Should there be any delay due to unexpected circumstances, an email notification will be sent within the said timeframe.
- Hong Kong Local Shipping: Free local shipping for order over HK$500.00 or a flat rate of HK$30.00 for local order over HK$500.00.
- Other Region Shipping: We usually use SF Express or FedEx for overseas shipping; feel free to get an estimated shipping fee quotation from their website directly. If you’d like to continue with the order, please note that we will reach out through email to charge the shipping fee separately. Therefore, please pay close attention to your email.
Customs and Taxes
- Each region has different customs and tax regulations, buyers outside of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region are responsible for any surcharges, taxes and/or register import license for the product(s) according to the laws and regulations of the shipping destination.
- These surcharges and taxes are not included in the final price shown on the invoice. Taxes and other related costs/surcharges depend on the laws and regulations of the shipping destination and is not within the control of our online store. These surcharges and taxes must be borne by the buyer and SANSTATION will not be held liable or bear any legal responsibility for the application and related fees. Should the buyer have any questions about the import tariffs, laws and regulations of the shipping destination, please check and contact the local customs and authorities.
- Buyer will need to bear the additional shipping and handling fees for their returned orders due to reasons including but not limited to invalid delivery address, no recipients after multiple deliveries, recipient's refusal to provide identification documents for verification purpose or recipient's rejection to receive packages…etc.
- Please ensure that the buyer or the recipient can sign for the package delivery as SANSTATION will not bear any responsibilities for the loss and damages after the package has been signed for. Buyer can choose to use locker services at their discretion but SANSTATION will not bear any responsibilities for any relating loss or damages.
Exchanges & Returns
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to photographic enhancement. The real products should be considered as final.
- No refunds, returns and exchanges for any confirmed orders.
- We have carefully checked and ensured the quality and condition of the products before shipment. However, the buyer should still check whether the ordered goods are damaged or if there are any issues with the quantity and sizes upon receiving the goods. Please report to the courier customer service representatives immediately in case of any damaged deliveries. SANSTATION has the right to refuse any follow ups on goods that have been signed for and received.
- Should you realize any damage or error on the ordered products after receiving them, please take a photo and email to our customer service representatives within seven working days from the date of delivery. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- SANSTATION reserves the right to reject all unreasonable exchange and/or return requests.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of SANSTATION shall be final and binding. SANSTATION, on a case by case basis, has the right to change, update, add and/or delete the “Shipping Terms & Conditions” at its own discretion without notifications.